FOR THE CARRIAGE OF SWARF, SEMI-FINISHED & FINISHED PARTS
- To handle wet or dry applications with the ability to accommodate large volumes of liquid.
- For chips and bulk swarf.
- For long or helical (curly) swarf and fine, wet, dry or hot swarf chips.
- Will accommodate steel, cast iron, aluminium brass, or plastic materials.
- Permanent magnetic sliding conveyor for swarf disposal and filtration.
- For Ferro-magnetic treated products and swarf chips.
- Continuous and careful transport is possible up to an angle of 90º.
- Conveying speed 1m to 15m per minute
- Section widths available from 200mm to 500mm.
- Used for short aluminium or steel grinding chips.
- For high volume coolant flow.
- Conveyor can be integrated into filtration systems and machine tools to provide continuous removal of sludge, swarf and small chips in a wide range of machining applications.
- Beda-Technology can supply conveyors tailored to customer requirements, in a wide range of designs including scraper, magnetic and slatband.